Tuesday 12 January 2016

Top 10 Tuesday || 2015 Releases I Didn't Get To


Top 10 Tuesday is, as always, brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. This week: 2015 Releases I didn't get to!

I meant to read these in 2015, I promise!


1. Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
Starting off big on the S H A M E here. I am just not ready for this series to be over. I'll probably cave and read this in January, though.

2. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
The hype surrounding this one was huge. Now that it's died down a bit, I really do want to check this out.

3. Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas
I keep hearing mixed things about this one and it actually made me take this back to the library before I'd read it because I was so nervous. Ugh.



4. Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Another one I'm probably going to pick up soon. I've heard really good things and I'm digging the unique way of storytelling.

5. The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski
I'll admit, I'm procrastinating on this one too. I've heard it's heartwrenching and maybe ends on a cliffhanger. I might wait until I have book 3 in my possession to give this a go.

6. Uprooted by Naomi Novik
I just got this for Christmas, so I'll definitely be able to read this ASAP.

There are a few others that should probably be on this list, but these are the most shameful ones, I think. Let me know if there's something I missed!

What 2015 releases do you still need to get around to? Have you read any of these? Let's chat in the comments!