Friday 1 January 2016

Christmas Book Haul


I'm sure it will be surprising to learn that I got quite a few books for Christmas... but here we are.

Also, this happened.


... Oops?

Those other books I ordered probably won't arrive until next week, so I'll save them for January's haul.

In the meantime, here are the gifts I got for Christmas! (As always, the covers should take you to Goodreads!)

Already Read


I read this earlier in the year and loved it--it made my Top 10 Books of 2015! I was glad to get a copy for my shelf!

TBR Pile



Can you tell I like Science Fiction and Fantasy? Hmmm....

I've already read Verily, A New Hope from the Star Wars collection and I plan on getting on Their Fractured Light immediately. But I'm super excited for all of these books!

Have you read any of these? What books did you get this holiday season? Let's chat in the comments!