Tuesday 1 March 2016

February Wrap Up & March TBR


Things slowed down a bit this month, as I suspected they would. Still, despite not reading at all for the first week of February, I think I did pretty good!

And I only bought 3 books this month, which fit the rules by being books in a series I'm reading. So yay me! I haven't really felt the itch to buy things just for the sake of buying them, so that's nice.

BOOKS READ

Arrow's Flight (Heralds of Valdemar #2) by Mercedes Lackey ★ 1/2
Court of Fives (Court of Fives #1) by Kate Elliott ★ 1/2
Captive Prince (Captive Prince #1) by C.S. Pacat 
Honor's Knight (Paradox #2) by Rachel Bach ★ 1/2
The Arrival by Shaun Tan 
Luck in the Shadows (Nightrunner #1) by Lynn Flewelling 
Prince's Gambit (Captive Prince #2) by C.S. Pacat 


CHALLENGE UPDATES
GOODREADS: 20/50 [+7]
ALPHABET: 12/26 [+3]
SERIES: 1 complete [+0]; 12 ongoing [+1]


NOTABLE POSTS
Top 10 Tuesday || Should've Done Romance Differently
Rainbowthon Wrap Up
Monday Mix || Made of Stardust

MARCH TBR
FROM MY BOOKSHELF:
Kings Rising (Captive Prince #3) by C.S. Pacat
Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

FROM THE LIBRARY:
Stalking Darkness (Nightrunner #2) by Lynn Flewelling
The Walled City by Ryan Graudin

Why yes, I did buy the entire Captive Prince trilogy this month, thanks for noticing. To be fair, I borrowed book 1 and 2 from the library, but after finishing book 2 I caved and ordered the whole thing. You can bet I'll probably drop everything to read book 3 when it arrives.

The rest is up in the air, as always. I have a few library books out. I keep meaning to read Winter and am terrible about it. When I'm into a series I have two modes: read it in one sitting or procrastinate FOREVER. So yeah.

We'll see! How did your month go? What did you read? Let's chat in the comments!