Saturday 2 August 2014

July Wrap Up & August TBR


This was a weird reading month for me. I felt like I didn't accomplish a lot, but somehow I managed to read 11 books. Granted, three of them were graphic novels, but whatever. I hit a fairly bad reading slump towards BookTubeAThon time and haven't really clawed my way back out yet. We'll see.

BOOKS READ


Timeless (Timeless #1) by Alexandra Monir  
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black 
It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini 
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin 
The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster 
Fables (Volume 1) by Bill Willingham 
Locke & Key (Volume 1) by Joe Hill 
Amulet (Volume 1) by Kazu Kibuishi 
Fractured (Slated #2) by Teri Terry 
The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey 
Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1) by Morgan Rhodes 

CHALLENGE UPDATES
GOODREADS: 65/75 [+11]
ALPHABET: 20/26 [+1]
SERIES: 8 complete [+0]; 7 ongoing [+2]

NOTABLE POSTS

AUGUST TBR
Surprising no one, I only sort of followed my July TBR. Oh well. I still have a ton of books to read from my school library before the year starts up again, so that's probably priority one.

But with school looming, new classes to plan AND my big move coming up this month, I'm not sure how much I'm actually going to get around to. We'll see!

FROM THE LIBRARY:
Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
More Than This by Patrick Ness

FROM MY BOOKSHELF:
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas


How did your month go? What are your August plans? Read any of these books? Let's chat in the comments!