Tuesday 25 February 2014

Top 10 Tuesday || Series TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, featuring a new category every week!

This week is rewind, meaning you get to pick whatever previous category you want. Since one of my goals is to actually complete the series I start this year, I thought I'd do my Top 10 Series TBR.


1. The Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J Maas
YA high fantasy series (not trilogy!) about assassins? I'm super in. Let's do this.

2. The Falling Kingdoms Series by Morgan Rhodes
More YA high fantasy series? Yes please.

3. The Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss
Adult fantasy this time. I've been meaning to get around to this for quite some time now.

4. The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
With book 3 coming out this year, I need to get to Siege and Storm immediately.

5. The Darkest Minds Trilogy by Alexandra Bracken
I'm all caught up with this series, but anxiously awaiting the release of book 3 later this year!


6. The Raven Cycle Series by Maggie Stiefvater
Another series that I'm caught up on but can't wait for book 3!

7. The Leviathan Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld
I read book 1 a long time ago and loved it. I have no idea why I haven't continued this series!

8. The Spiritwalker Trilogy by Kate Elliott
I read Cold Magic quite a while back and loved it. I'll need a refresher, but I can't wait to continue this.

9. The Others Series by Anne Bishop
Book 2, Murder of Crows, comes out this year and I absolutely cannot wait!

10. The Daughter of Smoke & Bone Trilogy by Laini Taylor
Saving the best for last. Dreams of Gods & Monsters comes out in April to round out this trilogy. Eek!

Have you read any of these? Looking forward to the new releases? What other series are you dying to read/finish? Let me know! And link me to you TTT!