Sunday 2 February 2014

January Wrap Up & February TBR


January was a really good reading month for me. Probably the best I've had in a long time! Here's the run-down.

BOOKS READ

The Dream Thieves (Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Steifvater
Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
Ash by Malinda Lo
Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake
Saga (volume 1) by Brian K. Vaughan
The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King

(The links go to my review, if applicable, and to Goodreads if not.)

CHALLENGE UPDATES
GOODREADS: 9/50
ALPHABET: 5/26
SERIES: 1 complete; 3 started

NOTABLE POSTS

FEBRUARY TBR
Never Fade (The Darkest Minds #2) by Alexandra Bracken
Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu
Vicious by V.E. Schwab

(Totally subject to change. But this list will probably grow. These are the only books I really really want to read this month--and the first 3 are library books. So!)

How was your January? What books are on your February TBR? Let me know!