Monday 13 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Wrap Up!


Bout of Books 9.0 is over and I have to admit, I'm a little sad! I really enjoyed making reading a priority this week, even though it would've been easy to let myself get overwhelmed with all the back-to-school shenanigans.

It made the week pass quickly as well. And I remember going to bed each night with a smile on my face!

So, how did I do overall?

My goals were:

  • Read 2 books
  • Review any books read
  • Visit/comment on blogs

I read 3 books, reviewed 2 of them and browsed a number of blogs. I also snuck in on the last few minutes of the last twitter chat (and had a blast!) and completed a handful of challenges (not all posted here). I think I did pretty well!

My total page count came to a whopping 1,213! I am so pleased with myself.

You can see my updates post here, read my reviews of Scarlet and Anna Dressed in Blood, and take a look at the double date challenge post I made here.

How did your Bout of Books go? What did you read? Feel free to link me!