Wednesday 31 December 2014

Seriously Series 2014 Archive

Here is the archive of my Seriously Series 2014 Challenge!






One of my goals this year is to actually finish what I started when it comes to series. So when I saw this challenge hosted by Reading the Paranormal, I knew I had to participate.

The challenge is divided into three categories: series started before 2014, series started in 2014 and rereads. I'm not really going to do rereads, but I'm going to divide my "before" category a bit because there are a lot of first books in series that I read so long ago that I'm going to need to reread the first one before I can move on.

So here are my goals!

Series Started Before 2014
Super Seriously Serious

Continuing (aka I only need to read a few books/new release)
  • The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer 
    • Scarlet
    • Cress
  • The Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor 
    • Dreams of Gods & Monsters
  • The Grisha by Leigh Bardugo 
    • Siege and Storm
    • Ruin and Rising
  • The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
    • The Dream Thieves
    • Blue Lily, Lily Blue
  • The Others by Anne Bishop 
    • Murder of Crows
Resuming (aka series with first books I read so long ago I need to start over)
  • Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
    • Leviathan
    • Behemoth
    • Goliath
  • Across the Universe by Beth Revis
    • Across the Universe
    • A Million Suns
    • Shades of Earth
  • Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness
    • The Knife of Never Letting Go
    • The Ask and the Answer
    • Monsters of Men
  • Spiritwalker by Kate Elliot
    • Cold Magic
    • Cold Fire
    • Cold Steel
  • Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger
    • Soulless
    • Changeless
    • Blameless
    • Heartless
    • Timeless

Series Started in 2014
Semi-Serious 
  • Anna by Kendare Blake 
    • Anna Dressed in Blood
    • Girl of Nightmares
  • The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
    • The Darkest Minds
    • Never Fade
    • In the Afterlight
  • Starbound by Amie Kaufmann & Meagan Spooner
    • These Broken Stars
    • This Shattered World
  • Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
    • Falling Kingdoms
    • Rebel Spring
    • Gathering Darkness
  • Legend by Marie Lu 
    • Legend
    • Prodigy
    • Champion
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
    • Throne of Glass
    • Crown of Midnight
    • Heir of Fire
  • Pivot Point by Kasie West
    • Pivot Point
    • Split Second
  • Eon by Alison Goodman
    • Eon
    • Eona
  • Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson 
    • The Girl of Fire and Thorns
    • The Crown of Embers
    • The Bitter Kingdom
  • Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi 
    • Under the Never Sky
    • Through the Ever Night
    • Into the Still Blue
  • Abhorsen by Garth Nix 
    • Sabriel
    • Lirael
    • Abhorsen
  • The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
    • The 5th Wave
    • The Infinite Sea

.... haha, the more I look at this the more I realize this is never going to happen in one year. This list alone could almost take me to 50 books this year. WHELP.

That's okay. Whatever I don't make can roll over to next year. And that's fine. Really, this is a masterpost mostly for what I really need to get on reading series wise, and I'm okay with that.

Anyway, wish me luck, I guess!